Search This Blog

Sunday, January 9, 2011

What is real?

When I think back it seems that I was searching all of my life. Looking for something to fill a void I didn't know I had.
My life was good, I had a great family, was successful and educated, had a wide circle of friends and was financially stable. The person I portrayed was one of confidence and self assurance, while inside I was filled with insecurity and self doubt. I wasn't sure of anything but that I wasn't good enough.
I sought validation from everyone I knew. But it never was quite enough.

Finding SL opened a door, and I ran through it.

Submission. What is it? It is becoming real. Becoming real means accepting who you are and embracing it. For me that needed the help of a Dom.. a Master.

"A truly submissive woman is to be treasured, cherished and protected for it is only she who can give a man the gift of dominance." Dominique Aury

1 comment:

  1. Yes, realizing our nature can bring out many various feelings and emotions...It can be relief ("yes, I finally found the source of my vague feelings"), it can be denial ("no, I can't be submissive, I am normal"), it can be confusion, fear, anger...or it can be all of above and more...

    But realizing the truth about ourselves is something what each of us want to reach. I believe it is necessary to know what strides should we make to achieve happiness and to still hunger within our belly.

    ReplyDelete