Being real is knowing you are precious and accepting yourself and all the imperfections and quirks. Being real is accepting yourself.
Well now that is easy. Right!
When you have lived with the fear inside that I was not good enough to be loved for as long as I did, finding the real inside me was a difficult painful task. I had help, a Master that saw beyond the facade, saw beyond the fear and loved the real me. Oh, I fought Him! But he won, for a time.
I started out trying to learn about power exchange, and what that meant. Wow... still learning about that. Personal power. We all have it. We have power exchanges all the time. Every interaction with someone else is a power exchange, mostly minimal. We barely notice.
Alright, I can deal with that. Give a little, get a little. Then................
" you want what? All my power?"
I open your blog everyday in hope to see more of your lovely posts, Genny. *warm hug*
ReplyDelete