Three years ago, I had no idea I was a sub. Or better yet, I didn't know that such a thing existed. Then I stumbled into Second Life. Led there by a friend, someone that knew I was looking for something in my life.
I almost didn't stay. In some ways it was boring. Then I thought .... how can people be boring? I just need to talk more. And I did, more and more. She introduced me to the BDSM world in Second Life (SL). I have to laugh now, but many a night sitting at the keyboard, I looked on astounded at things I didn't know or had never heard of. I came to the conclusion that even at my advanced age, I was quite naive.
Wow, I never thought that of myself, I had always considered myself quite the progressive thinker. Maybe there is a better word for it, but I was hooked. The more I talked, the more I learned and the more I wanted to know.
No comments:
Post a Comment