Search This Blog

Saturday, January 8, 2011

How do you start talking about submission?

Seems like a huge task, so much is already written about Domination and submission, do I have anything new to say? Anything that is worth reading?

I can't say for sure, but I do know this, I am a sub (submissive). What that means to me may be different than what it means to you, or another sub. I am still learning, still trying to understand what it means to be a sub. But more importantly, I am still trying to learn how to express my submissivness.
Ahh.... what does that mean?

I know there are articles written on protocol, on how to act, is that expressing what I feel inside? Anyone can follow the rules. And sometimes following the rules helps to get into the right mind set. It can also lead to some false assumptions that can cause some problems.

So what does being a sub mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment