In any relationship there comes a time when you know. You know it is time to move forward or time to move on.
Finding that moment is heartbreaking for many, especially for the long term relationship.
When a relationship is new, we tend to hold back a little. Just in case, it is not what we think it is. Human nature I suppose. Maybe not everyone does. I dont really remember if I did the first time I fell in love.
After some time, we give and give and open ourselves up. We are now emotionally invested some would say. We have a reason to work at making the relationship work.
What happens when a sub takes a collar? The relationship is more than emotional now. The feelings involved are deep, but the power exchange is profound. What happens if the D/s relationship fails but the emotional one continues.
How can that happen?
The Dom does not live up to his responsibility, or the sub holds back complete surrender. But the emotions are still there. What do they do? Is the trust broken?
hugging you very very tightly Genny. Not all moments in relationship are easy to deal with. And we need our strength especially in those difficult ones. You will make it, Genny.
ReplyDelete