Search This Blog

Thursday, May 5, 2011

What makes a Dom a Master?

What makes a Dom a Master?

It is taking responsibility for the well being of a sub. It is accepting the submission of one who gives her being over to him for safe keeping. It is accepting her for what she is, her smiles and tears, her joys and sorrows, her happiness and her pain, and looking at her, flaws and all and seeing a creature needing.

What makes a Master a good Master?

It is creating a place where His girl feels safe and loved, a place to grow and learn, a place where she belongs. It is focusing on her and her needs and slowly bringing them in line with his own. It is two two pieces of rope, coming together to form a knot, each still separate and together stronger than either could have been on its own.
It is searching and finding her joys and bringing them to new heights. It is searching and finding her fears and tearing them apart leaving room for more joy. It is discovering her thoughts and encouraging them to grow and grow. It is discovering her flaws and slowly helping her make the changes she needs to make to grow.

What makes a Master a good Master?

It is focusing on His girl and allowing her to focus on him. It is allowing her to serve him. It is using his power with hers and creating a force that takes each of them and combines them, and launching them into the world as one.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting. I do not come at this from the same angle as you, I come at it from a religious angle (I am guessing you do not, from your wriitng?) But I am very interested in the emotional journey of women who are making the choice to fulfill their Godgiven role as obedient and submissive wife. I love how you write about the dynamic between a submissive woman and dominant man. I hope through my total obedience to my husband I am helping him grow in his confidence as leader of our family and as my commander/master.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I do not see every women's role as a sub, I do recognize the submission to a Master(husband) as part of a journey for some in their submission to God.

    ReplyDelete