I have been challenged to answer this, by one that does not think I am a sub. And he is right, I am not his sub.
What is a sub? What does it mean to me?
It means that I know who I am, that I know what I need and that I know have the power to fulfil my needs. Oh, then you might say, that does not mean you are a sub, you can do it alone.
No, that is not what I said, I said I have the power to fulfil my needs, and one of those needs is the need to surrender to a powerful man, a Dom.
It is a power exchange, I surrender my power to him, I give him what I am to mold to his will. But how is that fulfilling my need? I trust him, I trust him to learn what I need and with his power and mine combined to take care of my needs. I trust him to take my body, my soul and my mind to raise what we are separately to new heights.
It means I am vulnerable, it means opening myself to him to allow him inside. It means trusting him to take me places I may not want to be, but where I need to be. It means being there with me.
Wow, a lot of words and alot of work. Yes, it is just words until you have felt that feeling deep in your belly, deep in your soul that you belong to him and you will go where he will take you. Lot of work, lot of responsibility on both he and myself. And a lot of trust, I need to know that he has my best interest at heart, that caring for me is his priority because that is what gives him the greatest pleasure.
I give him my focus, my thoughts, my needs and desires. He gives me his control and with that control frees me to be the person I was meant to be.
Two sides to a coin. Without submission there is no domination. He needs me as much as I need him. The perfect symbiotic relationship at it's best. Does it always work that way? No, we are human, and we make mistakes. We let feeling rule sometimes and the little gremlins we all have inside.
But I trust that he will conquer that and take control. I trust that he will use me to fulfil the desires of us both.
I want to feel his presence with me all the time. Be it a collar or a look, or a tone of voice, I know I belong to him. And I want to be no where else.
No comments:
Post a Comment