So listen up Doms!!
I talk alot about what a sub wants an needs. That is because I have those wants and needs. What does a Dom want? I can only speculate I suppose.
A Dom wants to dominate. Oh that was easy.
What does that mean? He wants to take the will, the mind and the body of another and mold, bend, shape and use for his pleasure and her fulfillment. Does that sum it up? Am I on the right track?
Why? Because he can.
What does a Dom want and need? I can't say for sure. I can only speculate. He wants respect. He wants to know that his sub holds his wants and needs above her own. He wants to know he will be "taken care of".
WHOOOAAA!!!!!!!!
Taken care of? Does he want that? Is there a human being that does not want at some point to be taken care of?
I have been told that being with a sub can calm the mind. Being with a sub can free a soul, Being with a sub can inspire creativity. Is this not being taken care of?
What is it that a sub does for him? Each one is different, each one is unique and only the two, Dom and sub can define the relationship.
It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master. Ann Rand
No comments:
Post a Comment