Search This Blog

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Submission 101

Is there really such a class? Think about it. IF it were offered in college, would anyone sign up for it? Admit they were interested in submission. You may get a few psych majors telling you they wanted to try to understand a sub and what drives her(him).
I know I would have (at that time in my life) dismissed the possibility that any woman would want to be submissive. But, I burned a few bras in my day, so that is be expected.
So how does one learn to be a sub?
There are many that say, it comes naturally like talking and walking. If that were the case, we would have no problem. One would know she was a sub and would know what she needed. End of discussion!

Being a sub is not easy, it is not like a cake mix, just add a Dom and mix ... instant sub! Are you willing to work? Read? Discuss? Listen? Make mistakes?  Then you may find out what it means to be a sub. It does not come naturally. Oh the need is there, we just have to put a name to it. But knowing how to express it, that is learned.
So Submission 101, what is it?
Well, I would start with having you look at why you think you are a sub, or what is interesting about a sub that makes you want to learn about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment